To The Members! - PLEASE READ!
If you use Microsoft Office (not free) or OpenOffice (free) it has a spell checker, usually if a word is misspelled it will show a red line under the word, so you right click and it will give you a choice of the correct words or spelling.
Also if you use Firefox as your browser there is a plugin you can add here.
To our members . I just talked to Tod Buttermore today . If you are looking for a New 351 Cleveland block . Tod is the first person on his own to make a stronger , better oiling , Improved the weak points . I have been following his work for the past 2 years . His block isn,t cheap . You can use your Cleveland parts with this block . You also have another block that is aluminum also . I have been whating 30 year,s for a better Block that should stay together as hard as I was on them . I distroyed at least 5 motors . Now it is about building my dream car and drivering the way I like If I want to . I hope you don,t mind if I brought this to your attention . I told him to come to our site because there would be alot of people that come here from all over the world . I told him he might like the place . C . L . Bravo Thmbsup
CL you need to pay attention to where your posting things. This has nothing to do with site changes and announcements.

This posting you made is better off in the topic

PIT ROW LOUNGE
Use this section to talk about anything & everything

This is a good posting, if it helps the site I'm all for it, I just think it needs to go in the correct area so more people see it.

For those that don't know, click the link below.

Also to anyone that sees this do your own homework, Mach1Club is not necessarily endorsing this product just because its in this particular section.
Mach1Club is intended to help give direction to restoration and repair of the Mach 1 our site however is not the final authority on any of this stuff, know what your doing before performing any of the tips found on Mach1Club.com.
You assume all risks involved! Mach1Club.com will not be held responsible for any information you find on our website, it is intended for reference only!
I feel that maybe I need to leave the site . Joe I wish you the best of luck with your site . It is sad but I think the site is not growing . I am here alot of the time . You put in alot of work alot of help . You do far more than many people have done . The last posting was where I felt it could do the most GOOD for your club member,s all over the world . The 351 C block is needed very badly . Thank for all the good help . It is 1 of the nicest place to meet a lot of mustang people . I am done one tomany mistakes . C . L . Last post .
Chutsonjr,

I have sent you a personal message (PM). Please consider my thoughts and reconsider this decision. Thank you.
SCo_huhsign No idea what your talking about?? Because I said you posted this in the wrong spot your leaving the site? Huh

I even said

Quote:This is a good posting, if it helps the site I'm all for it, I just think it needs to go in the correct area so more people see it.

Mach1Club.com will never be a huge website. I don't expect it to ever be bigger than a few solid members. Why? Because Mach1's in general are very specific, so this site is geared strictly for people that own and like the Mach 1. When I had my Mach 1 and I went to the other Mustang websites I couldn't get anyone to respond to my postings because they couldn't answer the questions for Mach 1's. Mach1's are a rare breed.

Also car guys come and go, they may find this site today and think its the greatest site ever, in a week there girlfriend will piss them off or work isn't going the way its suppose to and now they don't care about this site anymore. I cant worry about that, all I can do is try to keep this site going for the people that do take some of there internet time to be here.

I don't know what to say, I cant make anyone stay here that doesn't want to stay here. I would hope you would change your mind, if not, good luck to you.

If your upset over the disclaimer regarding

I even added a banner so people could go see what you were talking about.

Please understand that Mach1Club does not and cannot endorse any particular company or product, why? Because if I do and someone on this site gets screwed over, who are they going to blame? ME!

This is not the only website Ive ever had so Ive seen all the scenarios of people getting taken advantage of and it coming back to haunt me, when I see that developing now I stop it or at least let it be known that its not endorsed by me or this website.
Ive said from the beginning I started this site for myself, and it has grown to what it is now, I think we are growing every day. If suddenly everyone stops coming here, what can I do about it? Nothing.

You will find that there are not many websites like Mach1Club, I'm not in competition with any site, this site only means the most to me and the people that enjoy coming here, beyond that I'm not chasing anything else.

Don't take things so personal. It seems there is a language barrier at work here. I don't know how to fix it other than to say relax, I didn't mean anything against you.
CL, Don't Leave Shock

You contribute a lot to the site and I did not take Joe's comment to you as harsh or negative. As a moderator I have moved postings to the correct forum and its a mistake a lot of us make. I don't think any member here thinks bad of you. Please join back in and help make the site a better place!
I hate to see anyone leave we are are in the same catagory as far as Im concerned.We are all human we all take things said differently and some times get our feelings crushed so dont take it personal.I try not to take anything personal maybe just as a learning curve I have had my posts moved also and dont take anything personal.Thanks for all you have done for the site and PLEASE RECONSIDER.I feel you still have alot to add as do all members.
(07-27-2011, 09:19 AM)Rare Pony Wrote: CL, Don't Leave Shock

You contribute a lot to the site and I did not take Joe's comment to you as harsh or negative. As a moderator I have moved postings to the correct forum and its a mistake a lot of us make. I don't think any member here thinks bad of you. Please join back in and help make the site a better place!

Your suppose to move things if they are not correctly posted in the right section. I am almost anal about that because I want people to find things easily here, its why Im here so much trying to make this a better site. Lots of Mustang sites out there try to organize things and get mad if people post the same questions over and over again when all they have to do is search for it, but it has to be in the correct place.
Rare Pony you are an excellent moderator and have done a great job here! All the moderators have done great here, I appreciate the help!

(07-27-2011, 12:10 PM)1969jimmach Wrote: I hate to see anyone leave we are are in the same category as far as I'm concerned.We are all human we all take things said differently and some times get our feelings crushed so don't take it personal.I try not to take anything personal maybe just as a learning curve I have had my posts moved also and don't take anything personal.Thanks for all you have done for the site and PLEASE RECONSIDER.I feel you still have a lot to add as do all members.

There is nothing more we can do. I cant beg people to stay here. I'm going to leave this posting continuing until August 1st to be sure he sees it, after that I'm removing all the posts in here that have nothing to do with the original topic.

SSig_threadhijacked

For the ones that want to be here thanks, please let me know what I can do to make your time more enjoyable here, for the ones that don't like it here, there's not one thing I can do to make you stay if you decide to leave. I learned a long time ago I cant be all things to all people 100%.
CL will always have an account here regardless, unless he requests to have it removed. There's no hard feelings which is why this posting will be cleaned up after August 1st. Some times typed words get in the way over spoken words, its just a fact.
Shocked 
Keep up the great work you are doing. I really enjoy visiting this site. Take care!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALL MEMBERS HERE PLEASE!! Mach 1 Club 17 36,259 02-28-2016, 12:14 AM
Last Post: JTS71 Mach1