Mach 1 Club
MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8193)

MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - Big Joe - 10-23-2021

Hi everyone,   
I'm new to this site.  I ordered a mach 1 on May 8, 2021 Velocity Blue in color with most options except navigation, Brembo covers and Recaros. Originally ford sent me an email
stating that the order was accepted, issued me an order # and a vin # of the Mach 1 to built the week of Sept. 27. Well since then the build date has been move later 6
Times. The last build date I received on October 21 stated the the week the car would be built is now December 6. I was wondering if anyone else is in this same situation as I am? I'm concerned that Ford will push me into a 2022 Model when I ordered a 2021 Also the Velocity Blue color is no longer available as an option for 2022. I
emailed a Ford representative to see if I can get some confirmation that this order will be fulfilled, but there has been no reply as of yet.

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - JTS71 Mach1 - 10-23-2021

Wow that's a bummer. I haven't heard of issues of problems with cars, I know they were having issues with chips for the trucks. Might be a related issue for the cars also?? Somebody should know and they should be along soon. Welcome to the Club good to have you. 

JTS

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - Big Joe - 11-02-2021

(10-23-2021, 03:31 AM)Big Joe Wrote: Hi everyone,   
I'm new to this site.  I ordered a mach 1 on May 8, 2021 Velocity Blue in color with most options except navigation, Brembo covers and Recaros. Originally ford sent me an email
stating that the order was accepted, issued me an order # and a vin # of the Mach 1 to built the week of Sept. 27. Well since then the build date has been move later 6
Times. The last build date I received on October 21 stated the the week the car would be built is now December 6. I was wondering if anyone else is in this same situation as I am? I'm concerned that Ford will push me into a 2022 Model when I ordered a 2021 Also the Velocity Blue color is no longer available as an option for 2022. I
emailed a Ford representative to see if I can get some confirmation that this order will be fulfilled, but there has been no reply as of yet.
      Here's an update. My order for the Mach 1 got cancelled today. I'm not sure if I am going to order a MY22.

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - JTS71 Mach1 - 11-02-2021

Confused Well that sucks!

JTS

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - Mlebout - 01-30-2022

(11-02-2021, 06:01 AM)Big Joe Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 03:31 AM)Big Joe Wrote: Hi everyone,   
      Here's an update. My order for the Mach 1 got cancelled today. I'm not sure if I am going to order a MY22.
Can't you find one at an other dealership?  I got mine this way.  The only missing option is my preferred rims.

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - JTS71 Mach1 - 01-30-2022

Now there's a thought. I was able to locate my 2008 Mustang through the dealer, He simply did a search, and found the closest one to us, and Viola I had a 2008 Mustang, of course that was 14 years ago. The dealer has to submit a transfer, and the other dealer has to agree to it. Which if they have a New Mach1, getting them to release it could present a problem, but hey it's worth a try. Good Luck.

JTS

RE: MAch 1 ordered May 8 2021, Still waiting!!! - Mlebout - 01-31-2022

(01-30-2022, 02:18 PM)JTS71 Mach1 Wrote: Now there's a thought. I was able to locate my 2008 Mustang through the dealer, He simply did a search, and found the closest one to us, and Viola I had a 2008 Mustang, of course that was 14 years ago. The dealer has to submit a transfer, and the other dealer has to agree to it. Which if they have a New Mach1, getting them to release it could present a problem, but hey it's worth a try. Good Luck.

JTS

That's right, dealers are not doing vehicle transfers for the time being. He would need to find the vehicle himself, using the search function on Ford's site.