Mach 1 Club
1973 Mach 1 parts - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Swap Meet - New - Used - Buy - Sell - Trade (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Forum: Ford Mustang Mach 1 Parts For Sale (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 1973 Mach 1 parts (/showthread.php?tid=6847)

1973 Mach 1 parts - Jkowalski - 01-27-2019

Good doors good quarters full interior good trunk with wing good rear lights and bumper. 9 in rear  built. Hood has dent good front bumper. Message me for pictures I can’t upload them for some reason. Make offers

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - JTS71 Mach1 - 01-27-2019

Hey J 

I think the problem with trying to post pictures of your parts could have been because it was your first post. I seem to remember there was a requirement for having posted before adding pics but I was unable to find it. Hopefully thats all it is. Welcome to the club. Are these left over parts from a rebuild / restoration, or from a project gone south, or????Anyway Good Luck maybe somebody needs what you got.  Cool

JTS

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - Jkowalski - 01-28-2019

(01-27-2019, 02:08 PM)JTS71 Mach1 Wrote: Hey J 

I think the problem with trying to post pictures of your parts could have been because it was your first post. I seem to remember there was a requirement for having posted before adding pics but I was unable to find it. Hopefully thats all it is. Welcome to the club. Are these left over parts from a rebuild / restoration, or from a project gone south, or????Anyway Good Luck maybe somebody needs what you got.  Cool

JTS

The car is a donor for another project a friend of mine crashed the car a few yrs ago so I’m parting it out I hate to send it to the junk yard with good parts that someone could use

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - Jkowalski - 01-28-2019

(01-27-2019, 02:08 PM)JTS71 Mach1 Wrote: Hey J 

JTS

The car is a donor for another project a friend of mine crashed the car a few yrs ago so I’m parting it out I hate to send it to the junk yard with good parts that someone could use

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - JTS71 Mach1 - 01-28-2019

It might also help if you let everybody know where you are as our members are all over the globe and maybe someones close enough to pick them up. You never know? I hate to send them to the scrap with good parts. Did you think of listing it on Craigslist? Somebody might buy the whole thing wrecked or not? Hope it helps. 

JTS

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - Steven Harris - 02-03-2019

Yes, please gives us a general idea of where you are located.

I believe the post requirement prior to pictures was only five - so you are nearly there.

Anywhere close to southern Arizona?

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - shopcarpro - 03-19-2019

will buy sheet metal.  need the section under battery tray, some floor pan sections, front bumper supports etc. Also interior parts if looking real good. Need them sent to CA.
Need to see pictures of parts for sale i advance.  Pls send your address to see if pick up possible.  Thanx in advance.

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - Oztrailer - 03-21-2019

Can you send a photo of the front bumper and a price and where are you located?

RE: 1973 Mach 1 parts - locknload - 06-28-2019

(01-27-2019, 07:12 AM)Jkowalski Wrote: Good doors good quarters full interior good trunk with wing good rear lights and bumper. 9 in rear  built. Hood has dent good front bumper. Message me for pictures I can’t upload them for some reason. Make offers

please send pictures (507) 402-8991