Mach 1 Club
NEW MEMBER - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: NEW MEMBER (/showthread.php?tid=6698)

NEW MEMBER - 70MACH427 - 03-11-2018

1970 MACH 1 RESTO-MOD; '67 427 FE SIDE-OILER; EDELBROCK PERFORMER RPM ALUMINUM HEADS & INTAKE; HOLLEY 750 CARB (soon to be FAST EFI injection); COMP CAMS SOLID LIFTER CAM & ROLLER ROCKERS; ARIAS 10.75 COMP. PISTONS; LEMANS RODS; FORGED STEEL CRANK; HOOKER SUPER COMP CERAMIC HEADERS; MARCH PULLEY SYSTEM WITH A/C; RON DAVIS RADIATOR WITH DUAL SPAL FANS & CANTON 4 QT RECOVERY TANK; TREMEC TKO 600 5-SPD TRANS & CENTERFORCE HYDRAULIC CLUTCH; TCI COIL-OVER FRONT & TORQUE ARM REAR SUSPENSION; NARROWED 9" WITH 4.11 & STRANGE AXLES; WILWOOD 4 WHEEL DISK BRAKES & ROTORS; BOYD TOURING 18" X 8" FRONT & 18" X 10" REAR WHEELS; NITTO NT-555 245/40 ZR18 FRONT & 285/40 REAR TIRES.[attachment=12427][attachment=12425][attachment=12426]

RE: NEW MEMBER - JTS71 Mach1 - 03-11-2018

Now that's one Badd Assed, Beautiful Ride! Welcome to the Club. If you did all the work yourself. you have obviously got a lot of knowledge to contribute. Jump in anytime. Beautiful Car.  Cool

JTS

RE: NEW MEMBER - 70MACH427 - 03-12-2018

(03-11-2018, 01:03 PM)JTS71 Mach1 Wrote: Now that's one Badd Assed, Beautiful Ride! Welcome to the Club. If you did all the work yourself. you have obviously got a lot of knowledge to contribute. Jump in anytime. Beautiful Car.  :cool:

JTS

That's also a good looking Mustang you've got! I love the body style of the '05 to '09. I bought and customized an '09 45th anniversary candy red model for my wife just to see it get literally wrapped around a telephone pole! But my wife didn't get a scratch on her which is all that mattered to me! I did some of the work on my '70 and I'm always adding custom parts. I have a few issues with fitment with that huge 427 FE under the hood. I hope to get some much needed info from this site dealing with these issues. Also, maybe give help to others with their issues as well. As far as adding photos to this site, i need to figure out how to shrink em down in size!
Thanks for the reply!

RE: NEW MEMBER - 1969_Mach1 - 03-12-2018

Where in the world did you find that motor?  And one that was still rebuildable?  What color is that?  My first thought was candy apple red.  But there is not much red in it (or it's just the way is shows on my computer).

RE: NEW MEMBER - JTS71 Mach1 - 03-12-2018

I think the color issue, may be due to the camera or the computer. As the air cleaner pre filter is also kind of a pink Color and I've seen red ones but never a pink one???  If it really is A pinkish color it's definitely wild. 

JTS

Ps Thanks for the mention on my 08 Mustang. I need to update the picture as that's what she looked like when she was new. I've added a couple things since then An 07 Spolier to the Trunk lid as the 08 lays flat on the trunk and doesn't look as good. A Rousch hood scoop, full GT duals, a cold air intake, a Diablo Sport tuner and some chrome Torq Thrust wheels, with spinners. It's probably near 300 HP now and absolutely the neatest sleeper. Everyone thinks it's "just a V6" Until you blow the tires off in 1st, lay 75' of rubber in 2nd, and about 20' of rubber in 3rd. I mean this thing is in the same category as a 69 Camaro with a 327. It's an absolute blast. Thanks Again. JTS

RE: NEW MEMBER - Steven Harris - 03-12-2018

Welcome!

Wow - what a nice car with quite the list of go goodies.  Impressive.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.