Mach 1 Club
IM BACK :) - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MEMBER IMPORTANT READ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+--- Thread: IM BACK :) (/showthread.php?tid=6463)

Pages: 1 2 3

IM BACK :) - Mach 1 Club - 02-23-2016

I never post here anymore mostly because my job situation changed and I wasn't on the computer like when I worked from home, and then when I wasn't at work I didn't want to be at home on a computer.

That's all changed now. I took my old job back which allows me to be on the computer more.

I still don't have a Mach 1 Sad

Probably going to be awhile for me to ever have one again. Mostly because I have the 13 Shelby and a 14 Platinum F150, kinda good on the car payments if you know what I mean. This doesn't even bring in my wife's 13 GT or my Harley payments.
I have an 07 GT Vert I picked up cheap and a 90 Jeep Wrangler I mess around with, Sold my 75 Vette and my 65 Mustang.
I cant see me really ever having a 69-70 Fastback and that's the only one I want.

I'm going to be around here more, not sure how active the site is anymore, I did see almost 300 posts since December so although its nothing like it used to be it still has its dedicated members.

I lost a lot of interest in my website stuff because it cost me tons of time and money and basically Facebook took over the internet, I hate facebook, I think I've been banned 6 or 7 times. Seriously Facebook will ban you if you dont say politically correct things on media Facebook pages. :)

So I essentially took a break from the internet.

Hope some of you chime in here so I know whos comes around still.
Ive also seen a few errors on the site Ill fix.

RE: Im back! :) - Mustangmike - 02-23-2016

Welcome back! I certainly understand how jobs can sometimes get in the way of what we enjoy most. I lost about 2 months on the site do to my job but now back on board.

It sounds as if you have a nice collection of cars so don't fret not having a Mach 1. When the time is right you will stumble across one.

A guy I know recently picked up a 2014 Shelby and said it takes 13 quarts of oil. Is that true?

Mike

RE: Im back! :) - Mach 1 Club - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 09:38 AM)Mustangmike Wrote: Welcome back! I certainly understand how jobs can sometimes get in the way of what we enjoy most. I lost about 2 months on the site do to my job but now back on board.

It sounds as if you have a nice collection of cars so don't fret not having a Mach 1. When the time is right you will stumble across one.

A guy I know recently picked up a 2014 Shelby and said it takes 13 quarts of oil. Is that true?

Mike

Depends on the options mine takes 9.5
8.5 quarts base, 9.5 quarts with Track Pack,
5W-50 full synthetic

RE: Im back! :) - Steven Harris - 02-23-2016

Welcome back!

There's been a few little glitches but nothing to keep us from enjoying the site.

Although I have a Mach 1 it hasn't moved or been touched since you were actively checking in.

RE: Im back! :) - Mach 1 Club - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 10:04 AM)Steven Harris Wrote: Welcome back!

There's been a few little glitches but nothing to keep us from enjoying the site.

Although I have a Mach 1 it hasn't moved or been touched since you were actively checking in.

Id be interested in hearing about the glitches. You are way more knowledgeable than I am on this site.

RE: Im back! :) - Mustangmike - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 09:57 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Depends on the options mine takes 9.5
5W-50 full synthetic

And I thought it was expensive changing the oil on my 7 quart pan! I did scratch my head when he mentioned his oil changes were 13 quarts but maybe he is right. He did mention his car uses 5W-50. I will ask him what model he has. He mentioned it was a SVT Shelby.

Thanks for chiming in on my question.

RE: IM BACK :) - Mach 1 Club - 02-23-2016

Mines the 2013 Shelby GT500 with 662 HP and the track pack.
Ill have to update my signature I dont have the grabber blue one anymore.

(02-23-2016, 11:40 AM)Mustangmike Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 09:57 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Depends on the options mine takes 9.5
5W-50 full synthetic

And I thought it was expensive changing the oil on my 7 quart pan! I did scratch my head when he mentioned his oil changes were 13 quarts but maybe he is right. He did mention his car uses 5W-50. I will ask him what model he has. He mentioned it was a SVT Shelby.

Thanks for chiming in on my question.

RE: IM BACK :) - Steven Harris - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 10:48 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Id be interested in hearing about the glitches. You are way more knowledgeable than I am on this site.

Steve O (and a few others) have mentioned that they can't get the smile option to work. Just tried it - doesn't work for me either.

Member map has been down forever - I think that had something to do with the time the site was crashed.

I no longer have the write in color option - no big deal.

RE: IM BACK :) - Mach 1 Club - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 11:56 AM)Steven Harris Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 10:48 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Id be interested in hearing about the glitches. You are way more knowledgeable than I am on this site.

Steve O (and a few others) have mentioned that they can't get the smile option to work. Just tried it - doesn't work for me either.

Member map has been down forever - I think that had something to do with the time the site was crashed.

I no longer have the write in color option - no big deal.

Checking into smiles. The User Map needs to be removed completely its not a safe script anymore. The color option might be gone also.

I install these boards and then install fee scripts into these boards, in time they stop providing updates for those scripts and then those scripts become susceptible to hacks.
With Facebook's popularity there could come a time that Mach 1 Club is gone because the company stops supporting the free script.
Most websites dont need message boards anymore because everyone uses Facebook and Twitter. Because of that the script writers of Mybb stop supporting it.
I hope its coming across, FACEBOOK is destroying the internet, message boards on all levels and topics are beginning to fail.

RE: IM BACK :) - JTS71 Mach1 - 02-23-2016

Hey Joe glad to see you're still among the living. Don't feel bad I sold my Mach 1's and got a Jagobra !!! Look in the Pit Row Lounge and read a new direction. It'll give you some Idea what's going on in my world. It has also changed, Welcome Back! JTS 71 Mach1