Mach 1 Club
Another UK Mach 1 - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Another UK Mach 1 (/showthread.php?tid=333)

Another UK Mach 1 - blazerk100 - 11-24-2009

Hi to all, i have just joined and live in the UK, i have a 71 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland 4v. hope to get some pics on soon. i got the link to this site from the MOCGB site in the UK, i am a member there under the same username, come and have a look, we have quite a few mustangs on the site, i am sure you will like what you see.

Chris.

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - Mach 1 Club - 11-25-2009

I was amazed how many people have Mustangs in the UK to bad you couldnt come down to Phoenix Arizona for one of our events, our message forums for the Copperstate Mustang Club is HighPerformanceStangs.com

Be nice if you guys joined there and told them you heard about them from Mach1Club.com 1022

Kind of weird our club doesn't like helping other Mustang sites.

I started a site called LoveMustangs.com and when I tried to promote it on there boards they nearly banned me.

Its suppose to be about the cars not about competition is my viewpoint.

Thanks for joining welcome, and get some photos up of your Mach 1!!

Everyone is welcome here!! If you have a car site dont hesititate to promote it here!!

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - blazerk100 - 11-25-2009

[attachment=442]

Hi all, got my avatar on will try to upload some pics now (wish me luck as this is bound to go wrong. Chris.
Told you it would all go tits up. sorry. Chris.

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - Mach 1 Club - 11-25-2009

No worries Chris I fixed it for you. Sweet Mach 1!!

Also I have that hood nose piece brand new if you want to buy one. Its the non painted version, so you'd have to paint it to match the car.
For that matter if you guys in the UK need anything parts wise message me and Ill help you all I can.

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - Mach1Guy - 11-25-2009

Nice Mach......need to see some side shots :)

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - blazerk100 - 11-25-2009

(11-25-2009, 06:03 AM)1972 Mach 1 Wrote: No worries Chris I fixed it for you. Sweet Mach 1!!

Also I have that hood nose piece brand new if you want to buy one. Its the non painted version, so you'd have to paint it to match the car.
For that matter if you guys in the UK need anything parts wise message me and Ill help you all I can.

Hi Joe, many thanks for the fix, i have the old nose piece but two of the bolts are broken so i have put the spare on till i fix it, if i cant fix i may well have a new one from you, at the moment i am rebuilding the breaks, new discs, rotors, bearings, flexable pipes , master cyclinder for the front all new bits for the rear as well, plus new coil springs (1 inch shorter than standard) and new shocks, may need some new ball joints and upper and lower arms so i will keep you in mind, at the moment i am watching some bonnet twist locks on e-bay that finish in 2 hrs, hope i get them they are at $102 at the moment which is about £65, not a bad price as just the crome bits are over $50 with out the fixing plates so they are quite cheap. Once again many thanks and will keep in touch. Chris.

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - Mach1 EH - 11-25-2009

nice Mach!
Hello from near Trenton, Ontario.

RE: Another UK Mach 1 - jimbo - 07-17-2010

Hi from Australia thats one nice mustang do you get to drive it much .