Mach 1 Club
Steven Harris - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MEMBER IMPORTANT READ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+--- Thread: Steven Harris (/showthread.php?tid=2766)

Pages: 1 2

Steven Harris - Mach 1 Club - 04-04-2011

Upgraded to moderator. Thanks Steven Harris for your support. You'll see you have a few other privs than you did before.

Congrats! SSig_number1

RE: Steven Harris - Rare Pony - 04-04-2011

Awesome Congrats on the promotion!

RE: Steven Harris - Steven Harris - 04-05-2011

Wow! What an honor.

I have owned quite a few cars through the years but I am really enthralled by owning this 1973 Mach 1. I have been a fan of the Mach 1 since 1976 (my first time to see one) and finally have one in my stable.

It is my desire to help others while I travel this same path. While we all have opinions it is my desire to be a help rather than just have a hearing. I am not a Mustang expert - I just love the car and am making a concentrated effort to learn all I can about it's details and differences.

Thank you for the honor.

RE: Steven Harris - Mach 1 Club - 04-05-2011

You have all the necessary qualifications to be a Mustang nut! Laughing

RE: Steven Harris - 1969jimmach - 04-05-2011

Great job Steve.Keep up the great work.Aint this fun. Jam

RE: Steven Harris - Mach 1 Club - 05-27-2011

Steven Harris has been upgraded to Super Moderator. Not many more privs from what you had as a moderator, but you have been an awesome member so I felt I had to do something for you!
I appreciate all your efforts here my friend! Rockxtreme

RE: Steven Harris - Steven Harris - 05-27-2011

Wow, can it get any better than this Cool I just seem to have found a niche that works for me and I am happy to fill it. I wish that I could have my Mach 1 out in the garage so that I could go look at things when people have questions - shoot, I'd like to have a garage. It'll come. Till then it gives me more motivation to research which just adds to my list of things that I wanted to know more about anyway. Life is good - thank you for appreciating my help.

By the way - I have started using the larger text size to help some like Don who commented on the script being harder to read in my choice of the yellow color. I hope that is okay.

RE: Steven Harris - Mach 1 Club - 05-27-2011

Doesn't bother me man, the moderators here pretty much have carte blanche. I also agree with Don it definitely makes it easier to read your posts.

RE: Steven Harris - Oztrailer - 05-27-2011

Go Steven you'll be running the place soon Picklewoot

RE: Steven Harris - Steven Harris - 05-28-2011

Thank you for the confidence Joe.

Thanks for the congradts Steve O. I haven't been out and about to look for anything lately at our local junk yards but I got you in mind when I get the opportunity. Yesterday I spent my free hours cleaning on the FMX and a 302 I have sitting by.