New from RI
Hey there,

Just purchased a used 2003 Mach 1 from my brother in laws brother to try and keep it in the family. Seemed like a good idea to join this Club forum. Will post some pics ASAP.

Welcome Doc.

Great to have you.

Have you known about that specific Mach 1 for awhile? Had previous rides in it given you the dormant bug?

Here's hoping you enjoy it for all it's worth!
[Image: Arizona_flag_32w.gif]
Southern Arizona
Current Mustangs:
1973 Mach 1

1971 Mustang Grande
1965 Mustang
[Image: stevenharris.jpg]
http://www.mexicomissionariesofcbt.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the site Doc! I am just across the border in CT. Glad to have you here.

Welcome Doc,

Hope to see your rocket car soon

Welcome. OK just to prove how ill-informed we are out here - Is RI actually an Island surrounded by salt water? If it is - Do your cars rust worse/quicker?

The Daughter's '70 Mach 1.  Nana
                                     My: 3 x E32; 2 x E38; X5 BMWs; 2 x BMW MINIs (R50 & R55);
                                     Daimler Sovereign(s)  S1 and X40     Cool
                                     Parts car:  E38 Confused    

Welcome from VT. I'll take the liberty of answering Machonefatherfigure's question. The largest area mass is not an island, but there are several islands that are part of the state - Newport, Jamestown, Prudence, and Block Island to mention a few. The only salt damage is done by the thousands of metric tons of it dumped onto the roads during the winter months. The best beaches in New England IMHO. The smallest state in the country, but don't mess with the natives, they're a tough bunch.
'71 mach, M-code 4SPD
'03 P-71 interceptor
'04 P-71 interceptor
02 superduty V-10

"They all run away when the Clevelands come out to play"