New from Alaska!
I'm a new member from Soldotna, Alaska. I have a 1969 Mach l I've owned since 2000 but it's been in the family longer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome aboard and holy cow that Mach 1 is GORGEOUS. You obviously are not looking for restoration hints but glad to have you. Tell us more about the car. Dave R.

SSig_welcome4 Beautiful Mach1, Good to have you Alaska is not a place I would have expected to find a 69 Mach1. But hey we all got to live somewhere. share a little more of the story. I'll bet that stick is to fight off the Chevy Lovers, right??? Again welcome JTS 71 Mach1
"We built these cars to drive the "HELL" out of them, not to be museum pieces!"  Carroll Shelby

2008 Mustang V6 5 speed "Diablo Sport Predator" tuner, 87 octane tune. WOW!
1994 Ford F150 Shortbed
1986 Honda 450 Rebel
1995 Honda Pacific Coast
1989 Jacobra / Jag xjs

Welcome.

Very nice looking 69.

Glad to have you with us.
[Image: Arizona_flag_32w.gif]
Southern Arizona
Current Mustangs:
1973 Mach 1

1971 Mustang Grande
1965 Mustang
[Image: stevenharris.jpg]
http://www.mexicomissionariesofcbt.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the site Alaskareed. Beautiful Mach 1 and beautiful country up there in Alaska. Are there many other local classic car owners by you? It appears the picture was taken at a cruise night or some get together.

That is A1!! I thought they salted the roads up there? The stick would be for the wanna-be owners. Which engine / trans combo? Welcome. LOVE the options: Boot wing, bib spoiler and A/C. Fold down rear seats?

**If that was taken at night they have amazing moon light up there!!**

The Daughter's '70 Mach 1.  Nana
                                     My: 4 x E32; 2 x E38; X5 BMWs; 2 x BMW MINIs (R50 & R55);
                                     Daimler Sovereign(s)  S1 and X40 and a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit     Cool
                                     Parts car:  E38 Confused