Mach1 Urethane front bumper
Hey guys I'm looking for a urethane front bumper. It doesn't have to be in very good condition as long as the basic structure is there I should be ok. I'm going to repair as needed and see if I can make a mold. So about anything will work. Anybody got one??? Thanks JTS 71 Mach1
Someone REALLY needs to make an aftermarket replacement for these. The price of used ones is starting to become ridiculous.
Well that's kinda the thought here. JTS 71 Mach1
Excellent! As you've seen from the pictures of my car I would be really interested in one. Unfortunately I can't offer you my old one as a good example. Sad
Hey Jack,

Did you see the earlier post by Pete (Endofanera)?

http://mach1club.com/showthread.php?tid=5966&page=2
No Steven I did not. somehow I missed it. I've sent him a message Hopefully he still has it. Thanks Man really appreciated. JTS 71 Mach1
Your best bet are swap meets but I have a friend who has a huge supply of used mustang parts he might have a couple of them let me get back to you with a phone number. If you still need one that is.
Yes sir I 'am still looking for one. Thanks for thinking about me, as any help is appreciated. JTS 71 Mach1
Ok as soon as I get a chance I'll check through all of my many Mustang parts connections and get that info to you
I just got off the phone with my friend and he told me Urethane front bumpers are a hot item. That's bad news he sold the last two he had. I'll check with my other parts guys and see what I can find so stay tuned. I'm just glad I never threw mine away when I took it off and put THAT cheap chrome one on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Correct front fender mounting clips Paul113 2 2,664 05-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Steven Harris
  front end up.door wont close keepemsharp 18 14,094 12-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Mustangmike
  1969 mach1 Stripe location on side of car. 1969jimmach 4 5,489 09-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: 1969jimmach
  MACH1 MIRRORS doug 8 8,256 12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Last Post: doug