I'm Here Because...
My daughter bought her '70 Mach 1 and 'influenced' me to help her fix it. She is OK with a wrench but my $44k tool kit helps a bit.
I'm more a GM(Holden)/BMC/Suzuki/BMW man my self but I must admit that even I look cool driving the Mustang. Biggrin I just look like an old bloke in a Bimmer when I drive my own.

Back to wrenching......

The Daughter's '70 Mach 1.  Nana
                                     My: 3 x E32; 2 x E38; X5 BMWs; 2 x BMW MINIs (R50 & R55);
                                     Daimler Sovereign(s)  S1 and X40     Cool
                                     Parts car:  E38 Confused    

So good to see a daughter have such a good influence on her dad. Biggrin

Although I have to admit a Holden 308 sure has a sweet sound.
[Image: Arizona_flag_32w.gif]
Southern Arizona
Current Mustangs:
1973 Mach 1

1971 Mustang Grande
1965 Mustang
[Image: stevenharris.jpg]
http://www.mexicomissionariesofcbt.blogspot.com/

I rebuilt the (Holden) Statesman (308) I had with Yella Terra heads; Wagott cam; modified Rochester Quad and wagon springs to firm up the ride. Glory Days!

Good on her ! Glad to see these rolling museum pieces are still desired by a younger generation. Kudos to you too Dad for being game for helping her to get it fixed up right. That's what a Dad does for their kids !Clap_
"But when I say Ronnie was cool, it was an ice-water-in-the-veins kind of thing. He never got rattled under any amount of pressure. I always said that if we had to drag-race the Russians to determine the fate of the free world, I would pick Ronnie Sox as the driver." - Tom Hoover

Helps alot when the kid is keen! On one of the few times she cut herself in the 'shop her response was: 'Ooo! Blood! How manly'. Is this good or bad?

(09-27-2014, 12:31 PM)Mach1FatherFigure Wrote: Helps alot when the kid is keen! On one of the few times she cut herself in the 'shop her response wa 'Ooo! Blood! How manly'. Is this good or bad?

It's goodBiggrin