Pinpoint your location on the Mach 1 Locator
We would like to keep a little running tab of where are members live. Please follow the link below and just put your city and state in pin location box.

ADD TO OUR MAP HERE!
Each of my posts is a sincere attempt to correlate & compound the collective knowledge of this community for the benefit of myself & all Mach1 owners who read these pages today, and in the future!
Welcome all Mach1 enthusiasts were glad your here! Jump on in and spread all the knowledge you can.Rockxtreme

Current Vehicles:
2015 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic
2014 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 5.0
2013 Shelby GT500 SVT 20th Anniversary Edition
2013 Mustang GT 5.0
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2006 Yamaha Raptor 700R
1979 Pontiac Trans Am

Sell your Mustang or Mustang Parts free!
   [Image: sellmymustang.JPG]

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby
My Mustang just used the gas your Prius saved. Thanks!

Phoenix Arizona
[Image: USA.gif]  [Image: Arizona_flag_32w.gif]
MY CURRENT MUSTANGS
updating

I really like this feature. I have not noticed this feature on other Mustang websites that I frequent.

You might want to give it a bigger Icon, maybe at the top of the homepage instead of the fine print at the bottom!

Keep up the good work!
Northern Virginia
[Image: virginia.gif]

Mike AKA "Rare Pony"  & "Ole Pony"

We'll Be Friends Until We Are Old and Senile. Then We'll Be NEW Friends!

Current stable: 73 Mustang Convertible 250 CID Auto (owned since 1974), 04 Oxford White Mach 1, 4.6, Auto

Glad you like it, I thought it was pretty cool also. Its just an addon for these particular message boards. I think it would be cool to one day have every Member on this map to see where our users are from around the world. Im working on adding this to the top of the page. Been sort of sick the last week so Im just now getting around to feeling better and my motivations back again.
Each of my posts is a sincere attempt to correlate & compound the collective knowledge of this community for the benefit of myself & all Mach1 owners who read these pages today, and in the future!
Welcome all Mach1 enthusiasts were glad your here! Jump on in and spread all the knowledge you can.Rockxtreme

Current Vehicles:
2015 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic
2014 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 5.0
2013 Shelby GT500 SVT 20th Anniversary Edition
2013 Mustang GT 5.0
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i 4x4
2006 Yamaha Raptor 700R
1979 Pontiac Trans Am

Sell your Mustang or Mustang Parts free!
   [Image: sellmymustang.JPG]

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby
My Mustang just used the gas your Prius saved. Thanks!

Phoenix Arizona
[Image: USA.gif]  [Image: Arizona_flag_32w.gif]
MY CURRENT MUSTANGS
updating

Glad your feeling better. Any idea how many of the members have added their pin?
Northern Virginia

Current stable: 73 Mustang Convertible 250 CID Auto (owned since 1974), 04 Oxford White Mach 1, 4.6, Auto

Attn

I thought I would bump this thread to remind newer members to add their location to the usermap. This is a neat feature of this website so we can see who is close by and may want to participate in some Mustang activities.

It's located in the top Banner as "Mach 1 Locator" and at the bottom of the page as "usermap".

Attn
Northern Virginia

Did it. First pin in Tennessee ... Not sure that Im real proud of that but its there Rofl2
Notallthere

(04-03-2010, 08:07 AM)Bitdriver Wrote: Did it. First pin in Tennessee ... Not sure that Im real proud of that but its there Rofl2

So what do you think of the usermap feature?
Northern Virginia

(04-03-2010, 11:25 AM)Rare Pony Wrote:
(04-03-2010, 08:07 AM)Bitdriver Wrote: Did it. First pin in Tennessee ... Not sure that Im real proud of that but its there Rofl2

So what do you think of the usermap feature?

Kinda cool to see where everyone is hiding at :) Now if you guys would kindly leave your keys IN your cars and park it outside tomorrow night . . . . Naughty Rofl2
Notallthere

I like that featureSSig_goodjob

Just a bump to remind new and all members about this neat feature. It's cool to see if any members live close by so you can check out each others cars!
Northern Virginia