MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!
To all Members!

Mach1Club is intended to help give direction to restoration and repair of the Ford Mustang Mach 1 our site however is not the final authority on any of this stuff, know what your doing before performing any of the tips found on Mach1Club.com.

You assume all risks involved! Mach1Club.com will not be held responsible for any information you find on our website, it is intended for reference only!

Mach1Club.com does not buy, sell, trade any items directly. We are not a repair facility, auto dealer, parts manufacturer or seller. We have no inventory whatsoever. Mach1Club.com is a message board forum with Ford Mustang Mach 1 enthusiasts from around the world to share information, PERIOD, nothing more, nothing less.

The information contained in this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and is subject to change without notice.

Except as otherwise expressed provided herein (1) Mach1Club.com, makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products or services contained on this web site for any purpose; (2) All such information, software, products and services are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind; (3)Mach1Club.com, hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement; (4) In no event shall Mach1Club.com. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website.
Because some provinces, states, and/or jurisdictions do not allow the execution or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.

Online User Conduct.
Any conduct by a User that in the sole discretion of Mach1Club.com, restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying Mach1Club.com will not be permitted. Users agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. The User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Mach1Club.com any offensive or unlawful material, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law. Mach1Club.com reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this web site or any portion thereof without notice or without warning!

Submission Policy.
We always enjoy hearing from you and we welcome any comments, feedback, or suggestions you may have. To avoid any disputes we must ask you not to send us anything unless you agree Mach1Club.com will own what you send. Specifically, all suggestions, ideas, concepts, messages, e-mails, photos, samples, and all other content or submissions (collectively "Submissions") shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Mach1Club.com and you hereby assign all rights in the Submissions to us. If for any reason any rights in any Submissions are not assigned, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable license to use the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever. You also hereby give your consent for us to use your name in connection with your Submissions or for promotional purposes, unless you explicitly inform us otherwise.

Links to Third Party Sites.
Mach1Club.com may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than Mach1Club.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Mach1Club.com does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.

Advertisers and Affiliates.
You may order services or merchandise through Mach1Club.com from other persons or companies ("Seller"). All matters concerning the merchandise and services desired from Seller, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and Seller. Mach1Club.com makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by Sellers. You will not consider Mach1Club.com nor will Mach1Club.com be construed as a party to such transactions, whether or not Mach1Club.com may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction or be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transaction.

Modification of these Terms of Use.
Mach1Club.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this web site is offered.

General.
Performance of this agreement by Mach1Club.com is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this web site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.

SAFETY is our number 1 concern!!! Always ensure the vehicle you are working under is supported securely with jack stands, wear appropriate clothing and safety goggles. Be weary of your clothing and appendages and their proximity to moving parts. If you are uncomfortable about attempting an installation, DON'T! Seek a qualified service person or facility to help with your installation.

The articles contained on Mach1Club.com are, in addition to and an enhancement of, existing OEM specified procedures and practices. With regard to specifications and procedures, the OEM manual, procedure or practice shall dictate and govern.

Assumption of risk. This website is for informational purposes only. By viewing the content of these pages, the viewer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with any procedures attempted or undertaken and thereby releases the owners of Mach1Club.com of any claims, demands, liabilities, suits, costs or expenses arising from the use of this publication, whether such claims are well-grounded or not.

Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
I had to add the above disclaimer not because I want to, but because I am foreseeing some issues. I have been receiving phone calls from people wanting to buy, sell, trade Mach1's and parts and items. I am receiving calls regarding services relating to building and restoring Mustangs in general.

Mach1Club is nothing more than the vessel in which transactions and information is shared. I personally do not make one single dime off of any of the transactions or services mentioned anywhere on this site.

At this current time we do not allow for advertising, mostly because this site is not about making money to me, however that could change since the costs of things for security and bandwidth to run this site is rising with the popularity of the site. I do not want to add any burden or expectations to the members here that would make them feel I want anything more than your patronage to this website.

My phone is blowing up lately with calls from around the world. People feel or think this site is the authority on all things Mach1. Although very cool, we are NOT the authority!

The need for the above is understood Joe. No issue on my part.

I am sure that advertising is a necessary support in due time. I appreciate this site but I also think that should the opportunity arise for you to help meet the bills and be paid for your time I am all for it. I am a supporter of what we know as the capatalist system.

Believe it or not it's a Bible principle: "For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzel the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The laborer is worthy of his reward." 1 Timothy 5:18
I'm not to worried at this point about money. I mostly needed it understood that Mach1Club is just an information site, not a company in restoration and repair.
I had a guy call Saturday wanting to know what our hourly rates were for restoring a 69 Mach 1 and what references we could provide. Do we charge a complete package deal and what level of concours could we provide. Sign0175
(07-26-2011, 05:09 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: To all Members!

Online User Conduct.
Any conduct by a User that in the sole discretion of Mach1Club.com, restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying Mach1Club.com will not be permitted. Users agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. The User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Mach1Club.com any offensive or unlawful material, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law. Mach1Club.com reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this web site or any portion thereof without notice or without warning!

Wow, I did not guess you would get calls and correspondence about repairs and parts. It is understandable your disclaimer is necessary.

I do have a question about the paragraph b. Online User Conduct. Does this mean we should not allow any posts regarding street racing which could be construed that Mach1Club condones these acts. I know the local Mustang site I belong to strictly forbids any posts regarding street races period, unless the post is related to the danger, unlawfulness, and hazards of street racing such as posting links to news articles. If so, we moderators will need to be on the watch for any street racing posts.

Let us know, just trying to keep you out of trouble.

Thanks again for your efforts.
Im not saying absolutely specifically any real one thing. Well see how it goes. After over 2 years we've never had a problem so hopefully that continues, all of this is just for the record.

Ill meet you at Central and Bell and race you for titles at 2 a.m! Gears
(07-26-2011, 10:04 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Ill meet you at Central and Bell and race you for titles at 2 a.m! Gears

Ah, fair go Joe, Rare Pony would be tired from having to drive so far to get here! Which cars? Biggrin
Joe this is the place I have told people to come and find other people who have something in common . The hard work you have @ are doing . I would be glad to see what can be done for you . SSig_goodjob Agree C . L .
(07-26-2011, 10:57 AM)Steven Harris Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 10:04 AM)Mach 1 Club Wrote: Ill meet you at Central and Bell and race you for titles at 2 a.m! Gears

Ah, fair go Joe, Rare Pony would be tired from having to drive so far to get here! Which cars? Biggrin

The stock white 04 Mach 1 should take Joe, but I better bring the modified blue 04 Mach 1 just in case.
Well after I add my Whipple your on! Biggrin