Mach 1 Club
SITE UPDATE - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MEMBER IMPORTANT READ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+--- Thread: SITE UPDATE (/showthread.php?tid=6800)

SITE UPDATE - Mach 1 Club - 10-06-2018

I am obviously making some changes. Sorry to you less interested computer learners.  :) change is tough, but everything is usually close to the same functions wise, just looks different. believe me, its a pain to stay up on this stuff. The problem today is the security of websites is most important. The old-time days of leaving certain options/features active on a forum, like signatures and super custom add-ons like I used to have become obsolete because in many cases those add-ons or forum type mods, actually create an open door for hackers or people trying to access my server or domain. So signatures are gone. but please use your profile to add any information you like about yourself, and your Mustang.

This site will never be hugely active because it's so specified to Mach 1 and not Mustangs in general, its a museum for Mach 1 info, and I don't know if anyone's noticed but good info sites are getting harder to find.
So I get lazy with keeping it totally up to date, occasionally it becomes a security issue so that's when things change.

Please be patient while we figure out a few issues. I'm going to make some changes to the site, it just takes time, as I get older it seems I have less of it :) but I have a 70 Fastback again and I'm thrilled, pictures to follow, its one of the issues we are having cant attach to postings.

STAY TUNED!

RE: SITE UPDATE - JTS71 Mach1 - 10-06-2018

Do what you gotta do. I was just being a smart alieck, like usual. Hope you get it all figured out.

JTS

RE: SITE UPDATE - Mach 1 Club - 10-06-2018

Im amazed you guys are even still around. i hate the social media internet.

RE: SITE UPDATE - Oztrailer - 10-06-2018

It has always been a good site Joe   SSig_youtheman

My wife said to me just today that I should join facebook so I can use the marketplace buy and sell thing. I told her that I'm still not going to sign up.

RE: SITE UPDATE - Mister 4x4 - 10-07-2018

I just switched the theme back to the Mach 1 Club theme, and it looks just like 'normal.'

Keep doin' what'cha need to do, Joe.  Looks good, and thanks for keeping it up and running.

RE: SITE UPDATE - Steven Harris - 10-12-2018

It looks great and works seamlessly.

Keep up the good work.

RE: SITE UPDATE - Mach 1 Club - 10-28-2018

re added most recent posts to the sidebar.
The default board is called myfedora
You can change your themes but any other besides myfedora may be faulty.
If anyone has any issues with the other themes please make me aware of it.

the default as mentioned is myfedora
themes are changed towards the bottom of the page and looks similar to the image below.

[attachment=12776]

RE: SITE UPDATE - JTS71 Mach1 - 10-28-2018

Got it.

RE: SITE UPDATE - Steven Harris - 10-30-2018

Okay.  Not sure I understand that but "got it".

RE: SITE UPDATE - Oztrailer - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 03:33 PM)Steven Harris Wrote: Okay.  Not sure I understand that but "got it".

Laughing