Mach 1 Club
New Member - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Member (/showthread.php?tid=6258)

New Member - My Mach 1 - 05-18-2015

Hi All, new member here. looking forward to spending time on the forum. I've got a 69 Mach 1 with a 351w, FMX and 3:25 9". It will out of the paint shop next week because someone wasn't careful when opening up their door at a recent car show and dinged my r/r wheel well. I'll post some pics soon!

RE: New Member - bob.harlan - 05-19-2015

Welcome to the Club, it's a great place to find and share information. Bummer on the door ding, looking forward to some pictures. How long have you had the Mach 1?

RE: New Member - Mustangmike - 05-19-2015

Welcome to the site, and double dittos on the door ding. I'm curious to know how that was settled between you and dinger?

Looking forward to seeing the car when she's back from the shop.

RE: New Member - My Mach 1 - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 02:56 AM)Mustangmike Wrote: Welcome to the site, and double dittos on the door ding. I'm curious to know how that was settled between you and dinger?

Hi Mustangmike,

My insurance company covered the repair.I just pay my deductible.

(05-19-2015, 12:59 AM)bob.harlan Wrote: Welcome to the Club, it's a great place to find and share information. Bummer on the door ding, looking forward to some pictures. How long have you had the Mach 1?

Hi Bob,
I've had my Mach for 25yrs. I purchased it from the 2nd owner here in Vancouver Canada and it's got 96,000 miles. I've done some some mods to the windsor and trans...Yours?

RE: New Member - bob.harlan - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 02:28 PM)My Mach 1 Wrote: Hi Bob,
I've had my Mach for 25yrs. I purchased it from the 2nd owner here in Vancouver Canada and it's got 96,000 miles. I've done some some mods to the windsor and trans...Yours?

My wife ordered it in Jan. 69. We have kept it mostly stock, 351 w/ 3 speed. Close to 130,000 miles.

RE: New Member - Mustangmike - 05-20-2015

(05-19-2015, 02:28 PM)My Mach 1 Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 02:56 AM)Mustangmike Wrote: Welcome to the site, and double dittos on the door ding. I'm curious to know how that was settled between you and dinger?

Hi Mustangmike,

My insurance company covered the repair.I just pay my deductible.

Thank you for letting me know how you handled that. I was not sure what the proper etiquette was for those type of unexpected and unwelcoming situations.

RE: New Member - Mach1FatherFigure - 05-20-2015

Welcome! Real sorry about the RR wheel well ding. Did you get offender's details? I knew we should have kept the death penalty, just could not remember why until now.
At Racewars this year a moron who did similar ended up arrested for his own protection (as well as drunk driving). Several owners 'wanted a quick word'.