Mach 1 Club
Mach 1 on the way - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mach 1 on the way (/showthread.php?tid=6218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Mach 1 on the way - 60FN9 - 04-30-2015

Hi ,
Im Darren from Melbourne Australia, recently bought myself a 69 Mach 1 M code from the states just waiting for it to arrive here in Australia (early June).
Ive always wanted a 69 Mach 1 but this ones going to need a bit of work to get it the way i want it to look.
Looking forward to getting some help from the members on this site............Biggrin

RE: Mach 1 on the way - ohiomustang - 04-30-2015

Congratulations and welcome from Ohio

RE: Mach 1 on the way - Dave R. - 05-01-2015

Welcome and congratulations on your recent purchase. As a fellow '69 owner be assured that there is a wealth of knowledge available here. Good luck. Dave R.

RE: Mach 1 on the way - Rare Pony - 05-01-2015

Congrats on your purchase. Let us know when it arrives and post up some pics.

RE: Mach 1 on the way - JTS71 Mach1 - 05-01-2015

SSig_welcome4 Good deal on the 69 Mach1. Cool car to have. Lots of info and good people here. JTS 71 Mach1

RE: Mach 1 on the way - Steven Harris - 05-01-2015

Welcome Darren.

Great to have you join us here.

All the best on the 69 Mach 1. Hopefully you were able to seal the deal before the drop in $AUD.

Here's hoping that there are no big surprises when the Mach 1 arrives and that it has a smooth trip through customs.

We are here to help.

RE: Mach 1 on the way - Mach1FatherFigure - 05-02-2015

Hi Darren, Welcome from Perth! '69 is more my era - Old School. Ask away, some one here will always know.

RE: Mach 1 on the way - 60FN9 - 05-02-2015

[attachment=11051]
(05-02-2015, 09:25 AM)Mach1FatherFigure Wrote: Hi Darren, Welcome from Perth! '69 is more my era - Old School. Ask away, some one here will always know.

Hi all thx for the welcome, this is a very cool site and i didnt expect to see other Aussies here WOW, here is a pic of the Mach i bought it needs a lot of TLC but i cant wait to get started,,,,,,,,,,,

RE: Mach 1 on the way - Mach1FatherFigure - 05-02-2015

At least it all seems to be there. Keep us posted when it lands.

RE: Mach 1 on the way - 60FN9 - 06-07-2015

My Mach finally arrived, its pretty rough on the outside but its solid every where else, much better than i ever thought it would be.
The first thing i did was look for a build sheet, under the dash nothing, under the two front seats nothing, under the non original carpet nothing, oh well i thought its gone or was never put in the car.
After being a little dissapointed i thought could it possibly be under the rear seat (non fold down) after a little bit of working out how to remove the seat i lifted it up and to my delight the build sheet was there.
Its in pretty shitty condition as it was screwed up and forced under the springs, i carefully unfolded it and all the info was still there, now i have the buck tag, door tag, dash Vin and build sheet all there and its all matching you FN beauty.