Mach 1 Club
My 'Racewars' Thread - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: OPINIONS PLEASE (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=227)
+--- Thread: My 'Racewars' Thread (/showthread.php?tid=6187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach1FatherFigure - 04-02-2015

For your information, Club Members:

I have a similar thread on this site and Bimmerfest. No prize for guessing my username.

To the point: On this site I've had 648 views with 19 replies, including my own.
On Bimmerfest I've had 1100 views but only 7 replies, including my own.

Guess who are a more welcoming and interested set of vehicle owners? I know what I think. The rounded interest you all have in all aspects of enthusiast car ownership puts the myopic others to shame.

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - JTS71 Mach1 - 04-02-2015

Yeah no pretenses here, just a Love of Mach1's and good people, Arrogant Azzes need not apply. JTS 71 Mach1

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach1FatherFigure - 05-04-2015

The kids all dressed up, more to follow:

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Steven Harris - 05-05-2015

Interesting statistics.

Thanks for the pictures.

I have yet to own a BMW but someday ...

Personally - I am looking forward to the more to follow.

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach 1 Club - 06-09-2015

Glad you like it here, everyone is welcome here, always has always will. Only ones that could be in jeopardy are shit starters. :)
However beyond your post, I wouldn't expect to much conversation here with bmw members :)
Mach 1 Club is a place for people with Mach 1's and to be sure info remains online regarding the Mach 1 specifically.

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach1FatherFigure - 06-10-2015

Hi Site Administrator,

My comments were intended as a compliment to the rounded interest the forum members here have.

It appears to me that Bimmerfest members should hang their collective heads in disgrace. Myopic is the nicest thing I could say about them.

Mach1FatherFigure and BMWFatherFigure

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach 1 Club - 06-10-2015

I hear ya! Well if you like being here the more the merrier! Maybe someone will talk you into a Mach 1 around here Biggrin

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach1FatherFigure - 06-10-2015

I'll get my 'Mustang' kicks with my daughter's '70. I have too many other projects ATM to get into anything else.
In the meantime I hope my posts continue to inform, and maybe irritate.

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Mach1FatherFigure - 05-02-2016

It seems that Racewars 2016 in Western Australia has been canned. Now getting ready for 2017 which should be a on.

RE: My 'Racewars' Thread - Steven Harris - 05-03-2016

So did the Racewars even get started?

What was the "reason" for cancelling? Yet, they believe that 2017 will be a go.

So, I imagine that all of that was a disappointment for you but you now have more time and funds to work on the Daimler - or add some of those five options on your daughters Mach 1.