Mach 1 Club
Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: PIT ROW LOUNGE (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wtf! Anyone seen this before (/showthread.php?tid=6131)

Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Hoss - 02-22-2015

Anyone seen this before? It's actually funny. I pulled my carpet expecting to see my floor pans maybe a patch job. Apparently someone got confused. I give you the cake pan... Apparently someone thought a pan was a pan
Really...,Duh

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - JTS71 Mach1 - 02-22-2015

Oh yeah, necessity is the mother of invention. But that is definitely REDNECK! I actually believe it was a broiler pan for an oven at one time. Sign0175 I've seen people use anything metal, from cookie sheets to old license plates. JTS 71 Mach1

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Hoss - 02-22-2015

All I could do was laugh when I saw it.. Still chuckle thinking about it hidden under the Carpet

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - gxr02190 - 02-22-2015

Check your shift fork, you might find one with four prongs.

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Mach1FatherFigure - 02-22-2015

Yep on the floor of a 4x4 Suzuki.

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Mustangmike - 02-23-2015

I would not throw it away...it would make a nice holder for nuts, bolts, bearings, springs, and other miscellaneous small parts when tearing something down. Clean it up, paint it red and put a Snap-On sticker on it. Nice find!

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - mrmach1 - 02-24-2015

That's for catching all the rust and keep your drive way clean. Standard equipment on Chevy's

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - JTS71 Mach1 - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 12:00 AM)mrmach1 Wrote: That's for catching all the rust and keep your drive way clean. Standard equipment on Chevy's

ThmbsupThmbsupThmbsup Now that's funny!

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - gxr02190 - 02-24-2015

MustangMike has the right idea....... I found one similar to that made of steel in the trash. I laid some of those flat refrigerator magnets in the bottom and I use it when rebuilding carburetors and taking apart electrical stuff. The magnets hold onto small steel parts like carb check balls and small screws. There's nothing more aggravating than losing a tiny part when you're re-assembling something.

RE: Wtf! Anyone seen this before - Dave R. - 04-09-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:01 AM)gxr02190 Wrote: MustangMike has the right idea....... I found one similar to that made of steel in the trash. I laid some of those flat refrigerator magnets in the bottom and I use it when rebuilding carburetors and taking apart electrical stuff. The magnets hold onto small steel parts like carb check balls and small screws. There's nothing more aggravating than losing a tiny part when you're re-assembling something.

Not trying to hijack this thread but a great little item to retain small parts can be found at your local fabric store. I have what looks like a plastic soap dish that has a magnet inside it. Designed for seamstresses to hold needles and pins. Great for small parts. Dave R.