Mach 1 Club
Too Cold to Drive - Printable Version

+- Mach 1 Club (https://mach1club.com)
+-- Forum: Mach 1 Club Member Area (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR MACH 1 TODAY? (https://mach1club.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=234)
+--- Thread: Too Cold to Drive (/showthread.php?tid=6113)

Pages: 1 2 3

Too Cold to Drive - BillC51x - 02-14-2015

It was 8 degrees in North Wales, PA this morning so I just said stay warm in the garage as I left for work.. Spring will be here someday.. Sunday should be a low of 2 degrees.. BRRRRR 578254

RE: Too Cold to Drive - Steven Harris - 02-14-2015

Yes, that is cold.

It is 70 degrees currently here. The bad part is that my Mach 1 is not with me.

RE: Too Cold to Drive - gxr02190 - 02-14-2015

Too cold to drive? Too cold to do much of anything. 12 below zero right now, supposed to be 20 below tonight - Vermont. Forecast is for another 8-12 inches of snow Sat. night. Already 30 inches on the ground here.Cold

RE: Too Cold to Drive - Mach1FatherFigure - 02-14-2015

Oh dear. Summer = 35*C days and 18* nights. Winter = 25* days and 10* nights. We have 98 octane fuel at the pump and 4 weeks leave a year to enjoy it all. WA (= Western Australia) the best kept secret in the world.

RE: Too Cold to Drive - JTS71 Mach1 - 02-15-2015

Yeah it's fixing to be cold in Arkansas as well Saturdays high is supposed to be 24 degrees Fahrenheit. the low is around 14. Which is pretty cold by Arkansas standards. Along with snow sleet and all that other crap coming Sunday night. YUCK! JTS 71 Mach1

RE: Too Cold to Drive - Mustangmike - 02-16-2015

Nothing but continuous snow coupled with Canadian cold air here in New England. Needless to say, I am going crazy with nothing to do! I am pretty sure I have hit just about every site on the entire world wide web so far this winter just being plain ol' bored!

Thanks to the club here I have passed several hours a day. Keep posting everyone!

RE: Too Cold to Drive - gxr02190 - 02-16-2015

To mustangmike - what part of CT are you from? I used to live in RI near the Putnam, CT - Glocester, RI line. Used to go to the races at Thompson and Stafford Springs. Loved that area, my old stomping ground.

RE: Too Cold to Drive - Mustangmike - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 02:05 AM)gxr02190 Wrote: To mustangmike - what part of CT are you from? I used to live in RI near the Putnam, CT - Glocester, RI line. Used to go to the races at Thompson and Stafford Springs. Loved that area, my old stomping ground.

I live in Meriden, which is central CT... I go to the swap meets up at Stafford Springs twice a year which is about a 50 minute to an hour drive.

RE: Too Cold to Drive - j-cobb9 - 02-16-2015

Cry_ Hey Billc i feel your pain i live 20 min. away from you in Furlong. Every day i walk by my car on the way in and out hoping for an early spring. When spring does happen, please post If you go a cruise night or show. Maybe we could meet and hang out. I need some Mustang friends I hang out with mostly Mopar guys and take a lot of heat. Need some HELP! thanks John

RE: Too Cold to Drive - JTS71 Mach1 - 02-17-2015

Forecast is for another 8-12 inches of snow Sat. night. Already 30 inches on the ground here.Cold

You guys know what to do when you're up to your azzhole in SNOW! ---------------- Wait for it---------------

START SHOVELIN!!! Thumbup JTS 71 Mach1

Actually I feel quite sorry for you guy's as I lived just south of Chicago, the first 25 years of my life, and my father said we couldn't afford a snow blower. As soon as I moved out at 19, he went out and bought a 48" snowblower. For the front of the Roper Garden Tractor we had. It didn't take long to figure out he had a personal "slave"! I can't tell you how many times I shoveled that 2 car 100 ft driveway 6' to 8' deep from one end to the other! If I had a dollar for every time, I wouldn't be rich, but I'd have a lot of dollars. PS. I was the for both the Blizzards of 77" and 79" So yeah, been there done that.